Jump to navigation
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mix the yolks, cottage cheese, grated gruyère cheese together in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff.
- Gently incorporate them into the mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and pour in the mixture.
- When the edges are starting to brown, cover the pan and cook 1 min over low heat.
- Stop cooking and fold the omelette in half. Accompany with Ganda Ham on a plate.
1 tablespoon cottage cheese
2 tablespoons grated gruyère cheese
Salt and pepper
1 tablespoon oil