Jump to navigation
- Place the grill pan on the stovetop so that it heat up.
- Halve the nectarines, remove the stone and cut into wedges.
- Grill the wedges on both sides and let it cool down.
- Tear the mozzarella into smaller, rough pieces
- Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard and a few drops of lemon juice together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the aragula over the plates, arrange the grilled nectarine and mozzarella on top and between the greens.
- Spread out the pieces of Ganda Ham.
- Finish off with the dressing.
2 pieces mozzarella
8 slices Ganda Ham
1/2 tsp Mustard
Salt and pepper